ontac-dev

RE: [ontac-dev] What is "An Ontology"?

To: "Chris Menzel" <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: ONTAC Taxonomy-Ontology Development Discussion <ontac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Arsic, Antoinette" <aarsic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:44:37 -0500
Ha, you're funny. No, actually I thought "extent in space" might
suffice or at least be a suggestion for (with regard to) ontology scope    (01)

Regards,
Antoinette    (02)

Antoinette Arsic
Sr. Information Systems Engineer
The MITRE Corporation
703-337-9016 (VOIP)
*703-983-5286 (new office number, was 883)
*443-567-2703 (new cell)    (03)