RE: [ontac-forum] Type vs. Class - last chance to vote.

To: 'ONTAC-WG General Discussion' <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tim King <tmk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:14:47 -0000

I vote for "class".

Yours sincerely,
Tim King.

*
* Dr. Timothy M. KING   CEng MIMechE CITP MBCS PhD DIC ACGI
* Executive Consultant, Capability Team
* LSC Group
* Lincoln House, Wellington Crescent, Fradley Park, LICHFIELD, UK - WS13 8RZ
* Switchboard: +44-1543-446800   Fax: +44-1543-446900
* Direct telephone: +44-1543-446850  (with VoiceMail)
* Mobile telephone: +44-7813-131779
* e-mail: tmk@xxxxxxxxx   Internet: http://www.lsc.co.uk/
*