soa-forum

Re: [soa-forum] on the importance of community formation

To: Service-Oriented Architecture CoP <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Leonid Ototsky <leo@xxxxxx>, "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Andrew S. Townley" <andrew.townley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:54:16 +0100

Um... Paul?  I'm confused...    (01)

--
Join me in Dubrovnik, Croatia on May 8-10th when I will be speaking at
InfoSeCon 2006.  For more information, see www.infosecon.org.    (02)

Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is
unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies
thereof from your system.