soa-demo

[soa-demo] Writing the SOA demo spec

To: <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:19:08 -0400

SOA Demo Team,

I have started writing into the SOA demo spec located here: http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SoaLobDemoSpec

Please take a look at it and consider contributing along the lines we have discussed.  We should be able to develop a good deal of the specification on the Wiki – all you need do is register for the wiki and make updates.  If there are open questions or controversial parts please discuss it on the mail list prior to changing the spec.

We also need to start work on the technical considerations – registry and web service details.  Lets try and get “hello world” running very soon.

Regards,

Cory Casanave