Re: [ontac-forum] Re: The world may fundamentally be inexplicable

To: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:54:46 -0500
Barry,    (01)

No, I'm doing the opposite:    (02)

JS>> The biggest battles arise when people want to put
 >> their own pet theories into the core.    (03)

BS> John, is this not what you are now doing?    (04)

I am trying to keep as much as possible *out* of the core.    (05)

BS> Let's go for the low-hanging fruit. (Items 1.-4. are
 > already fairly clearly worked out, after all.)    (06)

I agree.  The reason why I was quoting Murray Altheim's
note is to emphasize the point that he has almost nothing
in the core except those things that are very well worked out.    (07)

If we adopt the term _hub_, I would be willing to put more
into various hubs, but I would also keep most axioms out of
the hubs and put them into the problem-oriented modules.    (08)

John    (09)