Re: [ontac-forum] Re: The world may fundamentally be inexplicable

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:14:45 +0200
Johne' loose formulation of ''...one *very big* issue that hasn't been
adequately addressed''
''how do the concept and relation types in the ontology relate to the words
and phrases in natural languages.''    (01)

The correct formulation: ''how do the entity and relation types in the world
relate to the concepts and associations in the mind, to the coded
representations and structures in machines, to the words and sentences in
natural languages.''    (02)

Regards,
Azamat    (03)