RE: [ontac-forum] COSMO Working Group -- sign up!

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:19:33 -0400
Richard,
  Many thanks.  Any kind of substantive work anyone can do should make
the result a more credible advertisement for the potential at least for
agreement, and hopefully for utility.    (01)

The current list is:    (02)

Eric Peterson
Dagobert Soergel
Roy Roebuck
Olivier Bodenreider
Patrick Cassidy
Antoinette Arsic
James Schoening
Gary Berg-Cross
Adam Pease
Barry Smith
John F. Sowa
Roberto Bordogna
Leo J. Obrst
Matthew R. West
Nicolas Rouquette
Michael Denny
Peter Yim
John Young
Harold Frisch
Jeffrey A. Schiffel
Richard Lee     (03)

  It would be nice to have some natural-language interface to the
ontology.  Is there a free NLP interface that you think could be
adapted for this purpose?  I have never looked at the details of any
such program.    (04)

Pat     (05)

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation