RE: [ontac-forum] COSMO Working Group -- sign up!

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:08:31 -0400
Walt,
   Your name is on the list (that list you found was an earlier
version).  You should have gotten that first note from me to the list,
starting with the paragraph:    (01)

>>>NOTE: This is the first e-mail to the individualized list of
COSMO-WG members.  I would expect a "reply to all" to go back to the
same list.  Since we have begun technical discussions, this would be
the appropriate list for the COSMO-WG.  The list can be joined or left
at any time, by sending me a note.  These emails will not be archived
using this method.  If we decide we want the emails to be archived, we
can set up another forum and listserver.  I plan to post any decisions
or results we get to the general list.  Resources can be posted to the
reference page (to avoid spamming, a special WebDav setup is required.
I will post if you send to me).    (02)

If you didn't get that, the list may not be working properly.  Let me
know.    (03)

Pat    (04)

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation