soa-forum

Re: [soa-forum] Second SOA for E-Government Conference - Conference Them

To: Service-Oriented Architecture CoP <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: BPt-DL GO SOA <BPt-DLGOSOA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 23:18:57 -0400
Lomow, Greg wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> One of the action items from the June 8th SOA CoP Conference Call was
> to begin planning for the recently announced Second SOA for
> E-Government Conference (scheduled for October 30-31, 2006).
>
> As part of the planning process, we are interested in hearing your
> suggestions for the theme of the conference.
>    (01)

Here is a quick braindump to contribute....    (02)

Conference Theme: "Towards Dynamic Metadata Driven SOA"    (03)

Topics could include:    (04)

-Federated Information Management / Cross Enterprise Data Sharing    (05)

-Vocabulary Management    (06)

-Role of Ontologies to annotate Information    (07)

-Managing and Governance of Service Artifacts (WSDL, Schema, BPEL)    (08)

--
Regards,
Farrukh    (010)