soa-forum

[soa-forum] Second SOA for E-Government Conference - Session Scheduling

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Lomow, Greg" <greg.lomow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 03:09:37 +0100

Hi All,

I'm looking for feedback that could increased attendance at the Second SOA for E-Government Conference.

One suggestion is that we do a better job of grouping presentations that are related to one another so that it makes it easier and more worthwhile for people to breakaway from their "day jobs" and attend at least 1 day of the conference. Of course the trick to making this work is to find the appropriate "taxonomy" for grouping presentations - for instance one person might like to see all DoD presentations groups together, while someone else might like to see all Governance presentations grouped together, while a third person might like to see all Security presentations grouped together - which makes it hard to decide where to put the presentation on "DoD Service Security Governance" :-)

I will collect all of the feedback and we'll use it to guide conference planning.

Cheers, Greg
SOA CoP Co-Chair (interim)

Greg Lomow | Senior Manager | Solution Architecture Group | PSSG | BearingPoint
Mobile: Ư.917.705.3164 | mailto:greg.lomow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.bearingpoint.com

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.