soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] Second SOA for E-Government Conference - ConferenceTheme

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Roy Roebuck" <Roy.Roebuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 05:43:25 -0400

The suggestions presented by Farrukh are exactly in-line with some of the aspects of SOA we're building on, in relation to our enterprise management services approach.  Within that approach, we’re leveraging the EA metadata and content as part of a larger ontology-driven, four layer metamodel-structured, knowledge-base for SOA-oriented, non-SOA-oriented, and SOA-migrating/transforming organizations.  See the diagram below.  I’ll offer up a comparable theme/session classification schema if there is interest in such.

Roy

Roy Roebuck