soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] proposed futures of SOA wiki and forum

To: "'Service-Oriented Architecture CoP'" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Tim Berners-Lee' <timbl@xxxxxx>, "'David RR Webber (XML)'" <david@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 16:52:38 -0400
Paul,
I think a more future focused SOA forum (and associated demos) would be very
interesting.  This could focus on both the possible technical capabilities
like you expressed as well as the strategic business needs & opportunities.    (01)

There are some things I suspect are "just over" the horizon that could have
huge benefit, including the proper synthesis of SOA, Semantic and Model
Driven approaches.
As for this thread, I think we have worn people out on this list, let's keep
it within the strategic horizon.
-Cory Casanave    (02)