Re: [ontac-forum] Neutrality Principle

To: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nicolas F Rouquette <nicolas.rouquette@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:21:00 -0800
John Goguen has a really attractive proposal with the concept of "frame"
from his Unified Concept Theory:    (01)

http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/users/goguen/pps/ifi04.pdf    (02)

It would be worth discussing strategies to make this theoretical
approach practical for mere mortals who are not experts in logic,
category theory, etc...
but are sufficiently reasonable to apply these things if properly guided.    (03)

-- Nicolas.    (04)

richard.murphy@xxxxxxx wrote:    (05)