soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] Question/Issue for the SOA CoP

To: Service-Oriented Architecture CoP <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: George Brown <george.w.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:49:30 -0700
Chris,

You should also look at the ebSOA work on OASIS and the reference architecture that Semantion have donated.

This has been strongly validated by Intel in their implementation work and their use cases - and I'm sure DOD supplychain is one such there.

I've CC:d George - who is co-chair of the ebSOA TC as a reference point for you.

DW