soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] RE: Definitions of SOA

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Rob Cardwell <RCardwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Harding <c.harding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, soa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andras Szakal <aszakal@xxxxxxxxxx>, soa-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 19:59:40 -0400
I'm not aware of SOA reference models being developed by DHS or the IC - do you
perhaps mean the FEA Data Reference Model (DRM) 2.0, for which DHS was the lead
agency and the IC played a major role in defining? (I was the primary
contractor supporting DHS for the creation of DRM 2.0)    (01)

This is with the caveat that DRM 2.0 references SOA and services (particularly
data services), but is not a reference model for SOA. I will be presenting
synergies between SOA and the DRM at the upcoming SOA CoP conference in my
presentation on Service-Oriented Information Sharing.    (02)

Joe    (03)

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton    (04)