soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] SOA Demo - Records Management Option

To: "'Service-Oriented Architecture CoP'" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:03:06 -0400

Demo Participants,

I would like to put a sharper edge on Brand’s note.  To really move ahead on the demo and to have a compelling presentation at the SOA conference we need at least 3 participating entities – this means organizations or individuals that have committed to showing capabilities relative to the demo scenario.  This could be creating, using or otherwise taking advantage of the demo specified services as well as interacting in some way with the other services.

We have had a lot of discussion on SOA theory and, I think, made progress on mutual understanding.  We have also had some good discussion on demo scenarios, such as the original one and records management.  We now need to come to conclusion on the commitment as well as the initial scenario.  Those who make a commitment to participate with running capabilities should have a greater say in what we demonstrate (Along with those representing user organizations).

To this end, please respond if you are ready to participate such that we can better organize the work going forward.

Regards,

Cory Casanave