RE: [ontac-forum] List reply function and ONTAC-dev list - Clarification

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:21:50 -0500
By now the ONTACWG list should have received two contradictory messages
from me about the way the 'reply' button is functioning.  This is due
to a delay in the first message getting sent, followed by a change in
policy, after a discussion between myself and Peter Yim.  At Peter's
suggestion, the default 'reply' has been restored to go to the full
list.    (01)

The second note is the one that is operative.  If you want to reply to
an individual, delete the list address from the reply.    (02)

My recommendation is for extended technical discussion to be conducted
on the ontac-dev list, or the COSMO-WG list, or in direct email to a
list of interested parties.    (03)

Pat    (04)

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation