RE: [ontac-forum] Surveyed Ontology "Library" Systems

To: <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <Joyce.Koeneman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:27:50 -0400
The name of a location is just a word.  The location is a geographical
or political area, a spatial concept.  No matter what you call it.  This
is the  problem with most discussions of ontology.  Entities must be
defined beyond the verbage used to label them.      (01)

Joyce W. Koeneman
Digital Librarian and Head Tech Services
National Transportation Library
202.366.4203
joyce.koeneman@xxxxxxx    (02)