RE: [ontac-forum] Surveyed Ontology "Library" Systems

To: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:42:47 -0400
Barry,

I agree with your comments.  I would further add that there is a distinction between business function roles, and business functions.  They are two distinct facets, although they may be associated in some contexts.   We have found that the business roles may have value in the context of defining relationships to and among entities within and outside of particular business functions.  But, definitely that they are not one and the same.

I also fully support your comment regarding the '/'.
Best regards,
Denise