RE: [ontac-forum] Surveyed Ontology "Library" Systems

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Roy Roebuck" <Roy.Roebuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:46:51 -0400

We have a Wiki to collect and organize such information at http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommonUpperOntologyWG.

It is available for us to flesh out and populate a framework to add in the information below plus the other information brought out through are listserv discussion at http://colab.cim3.net/forum//ontac-forum/2005-10/index.html.

As discussed on Oct 5th, I’ll begin to pull some of the information out of the Archive and put it into the Wiki.

Roy

CommIT Enterprises, Inc.

Enterprise Architecture for Enterprise Management, Security, and Knowledge

Roy Roebuck III
Senior Enterprise Architect

2231 Crystal Drive, Ste 501
Arlingon, VA