ontac-dev

RE: [ontac-dev] Representation of attributes

To: ONTAC Taxonomy-Ontology Development Discussion <ontac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Charles D Turnitsa <CTurnits@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:15:16 -0500
If we are in agreement that a process ("Matthew living his life") has an
object ("Matthew") that is modified to reach different states through that
process - can not the process itself have different sub-processes (I
believe the agreed to answer here is yes), and are those sub-processes
distinguishable from each other through the exhibition of different
attributes?  This question was being discussed about a week or two back,
before the group got preoccupied with defining a type.    (01)

Chuck    (02)