itpm-forum

[itpm-forum] FW: Fate of PM CoP

To: <itpm-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Plunkett, Patrick X" <Patrick.X.Plunkett@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:55:12 -0400
Jay,

I appreciate your reply and suggestions.  I want to point out it is not up to us to decide where this CoP goes.  What is up to this community is whether the members want it to exist and will work to move it forward.

At the present time, we are giving a very good imitation of being dead in the water.

Pat