itpm-forum

[itpm-forum] CoP

To: <itpm-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Louise Lovell" <LGW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:37:36 -0400
what does it take to be a "subcommittee"?  is there an existing
subcommittee that the CoP could merge their interests with?  or maybe an
existing subcommittee that could sponsor a quarterly meeting of the CoP?
 just a suggestion to creatively keep the group's interests
represented.....  Maybe it has some synergy with the IT Project Managers
area that is strongly sponsored right now....  could maybe be a best
practices for PMs?      (01)

>>> Patrick.X.Plunkett@xxxxxxx 06/25/2007 9:55:12 PM >>>
Jay,    (02)

I appreciate your reply and suggestions.  I want to point out it is not
up to us to decide where this CoP goes.  What is up to this community is
whether the members want it to exist and will work to move it forward.     (03)

At the present time, we are giving a very good imitation of being dead
in the water.    (04)

Pat     (05)