soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] The purpose of a SOA demo

To: "'Service-Oriented Architecture CoP'" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:36:10 -0500

Paul,

One of the capabilities we have been working on that we would like to showcase as part of our contribution to the demo is the ability to render the same architectures in multiple forms, including OWL (Description logic) – as well as integrate these multiple forms of expressing architecture, bi-directionally.  Starting from a business architecture (In our case using MDA technologies) we could then show how it can map to the technology stack as well as other ways to see produce the same information as an ontology.  Much of this is based on the “OsEra” work; osera.modeldriven.org.  The same approach could also be used to map to other kinds of representations.

-Cory