soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] The purpose of a SOA demo

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:37:16 -0500
<Farrukh>
So respectfully, and for the record, I must say that while Joe and I have many years of fruitful collaboration on many fronts, much of the "UDDI and ebXML Registries: Three-Tier Vision" is not a vision that I have *ever* shared. Joe and I have remained good friends and colleagues despite the difference of opinion over this paper.
</Farrukh>
I echo Farrukh's comments, and emphasize the latter part. I highly respect Farrukh as a person as well as professionally, and have learned a great deal from him over the years, and will continue to.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton