soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] SOA-COP Demo

To: "'Service-Oriented Architecture CoP'" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:23:14 -0500

Joe,

In that this is already a fully open effort I don’t know that anything has to be “donated”, Oasis and Oasis members can engage in, support and utilize the current effort as sponsored by the SOA-COP.  Perhaps you could arrange and invitation for a collaboration of the communities?

We are not currently Oasis members (since the initial EbXML days) and I am sure many of the other potential participants are not as well, the CoP seems to provide a great forum for collaboration without having to formalize and pay for participation in a particular organization.  So my suggestion would be to keep it in the CoP while inviting participation of Oasis and other organizations.

Regards,

Cory Casanave