soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] SOA-COP Demo

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 00:21:35 -0500
Would there perhaps be any interest in donating this to the OASIS SOA Reference Model (SOA-RM) technical committee, for their newly formed SOA Reference Architecture subcommittee, and evolving it within that effort? I am a member of that technical committee and subcommittee, and this work could be very valuable for our efforts.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate