soa-demo

[soa-demo] Call for expertise & input to SOA_Demo scenario

To: <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Ed Seidewitz' <ed-s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, g.thomas@xxxxxxx
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:04:31 -0400

Yesterday we decided to focus the Line of Business scenario on HR, Finance & HSPD-12.  Lets get started.

The first thing we have to do is get some handle on reasonable business services within this framework that would interesting but not overly challenging – this implies some knowledge of the domain.  We have background in the finance LOB, a little in HR and not much specific to HSPD-12.  Perhaps we will all need to reach into our organizations and get a couple of people who can help us specify this scenario SOA.  Please respond with any information that may be relevant or domain experts we could bring in for the design phase.

Regards,

Cory Casanave

SOA—Demo