soa-demo

RE: [soa-demo] SOA Demo - Mapping to DRM?

To: "'[planning for soa-demo]'" <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:25:42 -0400

Joe,

Yes, Absolutely, Please!

We need some related items to present at the conference, I hope your RDM mapping will be part of that.  I will shortly be sending out another meeting notice so that we can coordinate what we are doing at the conference.

I was also intending to do another rev of the spec to introduce your prior comments as well as firm-up some areas and the associated WSDL.  The area with relatively little attention was the specification of the message data elements so perhaps this can be expanded along with the DRM mapping.  I expect the next rev to be a superset of the existing one so you should not loose anything if you want to start, it will also be great to have some other review of the message data.

-Cory