soa-demo

[soa-demo] SOA Demo - Mapping to DRM?

To: <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:59:05 -0400
On a recent call, we discussed the notion of mapping the components of our SOA demo to the DRM (primarily the Data Sharing standardization area, with support from Data Description and Data Context). Is that still a need? It would not be very difficult to do, and I would be happy to do the mapping.

I can take the business spec at http://osera.modeldriven.org/soademo/SOABrokerCommunitySpec.doc and map as many components as possible to the DRM 2.0 abstract model, and provide this mapping in some written form to this list (e-mail, Word doc, etc.). Would anyone support that?

If so, then we can include it as part of the demo at the upcoming conference, in the form of a few slides. We don't have to have a DRM product implementation to do this - though of course that would be the most impactful scenario.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate