[ontac-forum] Fw: with respects

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Semantic Interoperability Community of Practice <sicop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Brand Niemann" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:15:16 -0500
ONTAC FORUM,    (01)

I have made an effort to talk to Paul Prueitt and received his negative
response (see below). As I result, and since I am the responsible Federal
government official, I am taking the following actions, and ask for your
support, because in my role I cannot overlook or fail to respond to an email
that mentions suicide, threats of law suits, etc.for the safety and welfare
of all concerned:    (02)

1. I am asking Paul Prueitt to not send anymore emails to this or related
Collaborative Wiki Forums. His rights to post will be terminiated.    (03)

2. I am asking members of this and related Wiki email Forums to not respond
to any more emails from Paul Prueitt not matter what the content. We cannot
be part of anymore correspondence that would further inflame the situation.
Should your receive any further correspondence directly from Paul Prueitt
that raises concerns please forwarded them to me because we have proceedures
in place for dealing with this type of situation.    (04)

3. I am requesting the counsel and intervention of mental health
professionals in this situation as required of me.    (05)

Thank you for your support in this matter,    (06)

Brand Niemann
SICoP Chair    (07)