etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] FW: Climate Change Project info

To: "Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Boteler, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Boteler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:30:46 -0400
Barbara,

Thanks for trying to help obtain additional information about the clearinghouse.

I am totally with you when you say, "many of the journals and publications of organizations mentioned in the e-mail are already indexed and abstracted in TRIS.  Currently, there about 450 TRIS records that have Climate Change or Global Warming as index terms.  I would hope resources would not wasted by creating new meta-data for these." These are the type issues I don't understand.

I'm sure we'll all look forward to hearing what you learn from the NCHRP Program Officer.  --Jennifer