etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] FW: National TKN ILL Resource Sharing project -- update #2

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Winter, Kenneth A." <Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:54:36 -0400
Dear Colleagues-

Please see the e-mail below from Amanda Wilson discussing the current status of the Resource Sharing Pilot Project.

I told Amanda that I'd check to see if anybody has any questions at this point, and to see if there's anything I can help you prepare for the Sept. 1 "live" date.

Do you have any questions...concerns...thoughts?

In preparation for this project, many of you have been participating in a series of "how-to" webinars hosted by OCLC.  We just completed the first two (overview of resource sharing, and how to borrow) but there are two more workshops (how to loan, and follow up questions).  Hope you will consider joining us.

See the attached document for details on how to register.

Again, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you...or just to let me know how your summer is going!

Ken Winter, MLIS
Director of Library and Information Services
VDOT Research Library
530 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Ph: (434) 293-1959 FAX: (434) 293-4196
Email:
Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Intranet: http://rclibrary