cuo-wg

Re: [cuo-wg] White Paper

To: "John Flynn" <jflynn@xxxxxxx>, "'common upper ontology working group'" <cuo-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Flynn, John P.'" <john.flynn@xxxxxxx>
From: "Brad Cox, Ph.D." <bcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:03:49 -0500
Excellent idea. I've attached a white paper with some ideas for how to do
this. Not focused on CDSI in particular, but on processes for defining
standards and reference implementations in general.     (01)

--
Work: Brad Cox, Ph.D; Binary Group; Mail bcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home: 703 361 4751; Chat brdjcx@aim; Web http://virtualschool.edu    (02)