wtkn-forum

Re: [wtkn-forum] WTKN Meeting Next Week - SLA/NTKN Recap

To: "Western Transportation Knowlege Network" <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rita Evans" <revans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:16:18 -0700
GTRIC - I'd like to give a brief report on Roberto's presentation about
Northwestern's digitization projects. I can also give a brief update from
LIST on program planning for TRB 2011. Also, if there's time, maybe we can
ask WTKN what they'd like the next generation of "Sources of Information
in Transportation" to be.    (01)

Rita    (02)