wtkn-forum

[wtkn-forum] Your Invitation for "WTKN Webinar" 6/29/10 at 10 am PDT

To: "Western Transportation Knowlege Network" <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Szolomayer, Kathy" <SzolomK@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:54:49 -0700

Hi All – WSDOT is hosting our webinar next Tuesday and you may register by following the link below.

We are scheduled for 10 am to 12:30 pm PDT; as Kendra mentioned in her message, we may meet for 90 minutes or so, but there’s some leeway in the schedule to go longer if needed.

PLEASE NOTE that audio will be provided via a phone bridge which is limited to 25 “participants”. If more than one person from your organization wants to take part, please get together to share a phone line and computer (we’ll have the capability for visuals with GoToWebinar).

Questions or concerns? Please let me know.

Until next week . . .

Kathy Szolomayer

WSDOT Librarian, HQ Building

Washington State Dept. of Transportation

310 Maple Park SE / PO Box 47425

Olympia  WA  98504-7425

360-705-7751  Fax: 705-6831   SzolomK@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Image removed by sender.

WTKN Webinar Event

Join us for a Webinar on June 29

Image removed by sender.

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/906600992

Agenda to be finalized, but will include a recap of the NTKN meeting attended in person by some WTKNers, and summaries of programs from SLA (such as GTRIC) that would be of interest to the group. PLEASE NOTE: If at all possible, folks from the same organization should share a phone line, as phone bridge accommodates only 25 callers.

Title:

WTKN Webinar Event

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time:

10:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

The content of this email was found to
contain potentially hostile or malicious content.
For your protection, eSafe1s Content Security Server has
modified this email and removed the dangerous content.