wtkn-forum

Re: [wtkn-forum] WTKN Meeting Next Week - SLA/NTKN Recap

To: "Western Transportation Knowlege Network" <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Szolomayer, Kathy" <SzolomK@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:57:28 -0700

Kendra – I like the 10 am start, and also need to know how many folks will participate, as that helps determine which audio set-up we use. If we have 25 or fewer “phone connections” (more than one person share a phone) we can use a phone bridge, which is tried-and-true technology. FYI, the connection here at WSDOT counts as one of the 25.

I would be willing to give a short summary of an SLA session (or two) and welcome a continuation of the NTKN discussion.

Please let me know asap if you think a phone bridge (up to 25 connections) will work.

Thanks, Kendra!

Kathy Szolomayer

WSDOT Librarian, HQ Building

Washington State Dept. of Transportation

310 Maple Park SE / PO Box 47425

Olympia  WA  98504-7425

360-705-7751  Fax: 705-6831   SzolomK@xxxxxxxxxxxx