usaspending-forum

[usaspending-forum] How to fix naming errors

To: usaspending-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Bob Beattie <beattie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:41:04 -0500
I have checked the contract listings for the University of Michigan
and find
many errors.  These are errors in the names used for the University.
How do we report errors?    (01)

In the Contracts section, the actual name of the University is wrong,
and to make it worse, the second name given is that of the radio
station at the Flint Campus.  If those creating the data cannot get
our name correct, how can we trust the actual data reported?    (02)

We need to at least fix the name of the University.    (03)

Help    (04)

Bob
beattie@xxxxxxxxx    (05)