soa-forum

[soa-forum] Special Meeting of the Best Practices Committee, September 1

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:09:39 -0400

Theme: Networking EA and the Best Practices Committee CoPs

Wiki Page: http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BestPracticesCommittee/PublicMeeting_2006_09_13

Print Version of the Agenda: http://colab.cim3.net/file/work/BPC/2006-09-13/BPC09132006.doc

Hear how the Best Practices Committee relates to the other two CIO Council Committees (Architecture & Infrastructure and IT Workforce Training), how we are proposing to address Goal 2: Information securely, rapidly, and reliably delivered to our stakeholders, and discuss three critical issues: (1) Doing both EA and KM, (2) Coordination / Interoperability of Collaboration Tools, and (3) Joint Events.

Brand Niemann
Secretariat