soa-forum

[soa-forum] Fw: SOA Committee

To: SOA-Forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:46:30 -0400

Brand
-----Forwarded by Brand Niemann/DC/USEPA/US on 09/11/2006 09:45PM -----

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
From: Deborah Brown <Debbie.Brown@xxxxxxx>
Date: 09/07/2006 03:27PM
Subject: SOA Committee

Dear SOA Committee,

First, on behalf of the leadership team, we would like to thank you all for your attendance and participation at our last meeting on August 24 th .  I think we all enjoyed Brand Niemann, our key note speaker.  Pursuant to many requests I have received since the meeting, I have attached a copy of the slides for all presentations given.

For those who have taken and commented on our Beta SOA Survey, a hardy Thank You!  If you have not taken it yet, please do so ASAP.  The URL is as follows:

http://204.15.129.138/ww_survey/index.cfm?rand=43915647&fuseaction=Survey.Select&failure=1

If you have any government customers who would also be interested in participating, please forward this URL to them as well as always.  Please remember that the purpose of taking the survey is not the answers.  What we are looking for is your comments about the questions themselves.  Is it a good question, bad question and why?  Also, if you think of any questions that we have not asked but you think is relevant, please include that as well in the comments section.

Finally, we are having our next SOA meeting on Tuesday, October 3 rd at 3:30.  The location will be at Software Performance Systems, Inc.,3141 Fairview Park Dr., Suite 850, Falls Church, VA22042.  The purpose of this meeting is to review all candidates interested in the open SOA Cultural leadership position and vote on it.  We will also be breaking out into work groups.  Each work group will be responsible for working on a selected number of questions on the survey in an effort to finalizing the document that will be distributed to federal agencies.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please don?t hesitate to contact me.  We look forward to seeing you on the 3 rd .

Your SOA Committee Admin Officer

Debbie Brown

Debbie Brown

Director, Federal Business Development