soa-forum

Re: [soa-forum] SOA Industry Demo Planning Meeting

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Charles Mosher" <CMosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:37:25 -0500

Unfortunately, I am on vacation that week, and my cell phone gets very dodgy reception from where I’ll be.  I will try to call in for as much as I am able to, if a dial-in number is made available.

Best regards,

Chuck

P.S.  Two small issues:  1) I have been unable to import the WSDL at http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SoaDemoSpec – it does not appear to be WS-I compliant; and 2) my name is misspelled under the participant list J.