soa-forum

[soa-forum] Fw: SOA Leaders - Case Study Webcast

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:32:16 -0400
FYI, Brand
-----Forwarded by Brand Niemann/DC/USEPA/US on 08/17/2006 12:27PM -----

To: Brand Niemann/DC/USEPA/US@EPA
From: SOA Leaders Council <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/17/2006 12:21PM
Subject: SOA Leaders - Case Study Webcast

SOA Leaders

Case Study Webcast: MedicAlert

MedicAlert

How a Healthcare Pioneer Has Embraced SOA
to Drive Business Agility

MedicAlert Foundation Has Leveraged a SOA Infrastructure
to Change its Business Model for the Better

September 14, 2006
12:00 PM Eastern (9:00 AM Pacific, 4:00 PM GMT)

Register today!

MedicAlert Foundation is a leading non-profit healthcare informatics organization dedicated to providing services that protect and save lives. Since launching its SOA initiative two years ago, MedicAlert has laid the foundation for vital new forms of collaboration with partners and accelerated the introduction of new products and services that can strengthen its business.

In the latest of our SOA Leaders Webcast series, MedicAlert lead architect Jorge Mercado will share his experience and insight on:
  • The business drivers for undertaking an SOA initiative
  • The necessity of establishing a robust SOA infrastructure
  • How SOA has changed the way business teams work with IT
  • Lessons learned along the SOA adoption path

Presented by: Jorge Mercado, Lead Architect of MedicAlert's Software Architecture Group

Space is Limited. Register Today!
Please sign up for our next case study webcast today, as our bandwidth is limited to an online audience of only 500. Click here to register.

The SOA Leaders Council
The SOA Leaders Council is the largest peer-to-peer end-user community of SOA visionaries and implementers. Our meetings are highly interactive and feature end-user case studies, presentations by industry analysts and group discussions on the topics driving SOA adoption and success. Our webcasts feature leading organizations that have had success with SOA.

Not a member? Register to become an SOA Leader by visiting http://www.soaleaders.org or sending email to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

The SOA Leaders Council is sponsored by AmberPoint, GT Software, Parasoft, Reactivity, and Systinet, a Mercury Divison.

This CoolerEmail was delivered to you by SOA Leaders Council. You can take your email address off SOA Leaders Council's email list , or update your profile and/or send comments to SOA Leaders Council . If you request to be taken off SOA Leaders Council's email list, SOA Leaders Council will honor your request pursuant to CoolerEmail's permission-based email terms and conditions. Postal address: 1301 Shoreway Rd. Suite 425, Belmont, CA 94002