soa-forum

RE: [soa-forum] SOA Demo Straw men (Plural)

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Metz Rebekah" <metz_rebekah@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:44:56 -0400

I do realize that we are only looking at a SOA Straw man/Demo.  However, I would also like to add a question to Cory’s:

Has any performance benchmarking/load testing of ebXML registry been performed?

I’ll admit straight away that I’m not very familiar with ebXML and therefore will beg forgiveness if this is a silly question.

Rebekah

Rebekah Metz

Associate

Booz Allen Hamilton