soa-demo

Re: [soa-demo] Request for LOB Web Application

To: "'[planning for soa-demo]'" <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:51:09 -0400
Andy,
There are multiple web applications that provide web-based project time management - essentially they keep track of hours.  You could probably wrap one of these and provide "timesheet entry" into the HR/Payroll LoB.  But, I don't know if there is time by Monday.
Google for "web project timesheet"
-Cory