soa-demo

Re: [soa-demo] Implementations for SOA-Demo components???

To: "'[planning for soa-demo]'" <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:46:39 -0400
Great!

From: soa-demo-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-demo-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Mosher
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:41 AM
To: [planning for soa-demo]
Cc: soademo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tony Vachino
Subject: Re: [soa-demo] Implementations for SOA-Demo components???

Hello Cory:

MetaMatrix will be participating.  Tony Vachino is implementing at least one of the data-oriented services.

Best regards,

Chuck

P.S.  Please note that I have not seen any traffic yet on the soademo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list.  I am Cc:ing the new list in the hope that it will be more responsive to redistributing emails than the other one.  I did not get any of yesterdays messages until mid-morning today (Saturday).