soa-demo

[soa-demo] Implementations for SOA-Demo components???

To: "'[planning for soa-demo]'" <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:16:19 -0400
We are getting to the point of having the service definitions with schema, wsdl and BPEL for the demo process - it is now time for the implementers to take these specs and produce some executable components in their tools.  We don't have this group in the meeting today and need to know who is going to participate in implementing components.  At this point we expect this to be Oracle, Sun, Kapow & Raytheon.  Please respond so we can plan ho to proceed.
Regards,
Cory Casanave