soa-demo

Re: [soa-demo] demo scenario

To: "'[planning for soa-demo]'" <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:03:14 -0400

Kinga,

Welcome to the group.  There were 2 demo scenarios presented last meeting, emergency response and a brokered supply chain.  It has been decided to create a new scenario which is only just forming, please see the meeting notes here: http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DemoMeeting092106

Information on the prior rev of the demo is here; http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SoaDemoSpec

We are looking for some domain expertise to flesh out the scenario and will be producing the spec over the next couple of weeks.

Welcome!

Regards,

Cory Casanave