Re: [ontac-forum] What DO we want to do in ONTAC?

To: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Roberto Bordogna <bordogna@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 15:22:45 +0200
John Sowa said.
It's hard to make progress when there is no agreement on the
> starting point, the end point, or how to get from one to the
> other.  Six years elapsed since the SUO was founded.  Some SUO
> groups made some progress on the goals they set for themselves,
> some individuals joined one group or another, but no two SUO
> groups ever collaborated to work on common goals.    (01)

I've done recently some interesting reading about a few cases of
cultural/organizational driven Istitutional Learning Cycle,
that eventually may add another backgrounder  to
the tentative agenda.    (02)

John A. Nagl
Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife.
The University of Chicago Press