Re: [ontac-forum] Re: Semantic Layers (Was Interpretation of RDF reifica

To: "Chris Menzel" <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:23:51 +0300
Chris,    (01)

Still you evade giving your rendition. See some comments as interspersed.
About the source references and general framework of meaning, look up my
edits in Wikipedia, Meaning (linguistic, nature) and Wikipedia, Sign and
Wikipedia, Quantity. Add you interpretation, if it is not there now, for i
know that you have a deep understanding of this complicated subject.    (02)

With respects,
Azamat    (03)