RE: [ontac-forum] Future directions for ontologies and terminologies

To: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Lucian_Russell/ESI/CSC <Lucian_Russell/ESI/CSC@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:26:41 -0500

I am gratified that in a very short time (from when I submitted the idea) that I have received two well thought out responses, worthy of careful consideration..

I will ponder them, and others that may be posted, and will consider what contribution I might make that has not already been covered in the forum's prior discussion.

I have an assignment in the next year that should allow me to continue as a member of this forum.

___________________________
Lucian Russell, PhD
Sr. Architect - Principal
Federal Consulting Practice
Computer Sciences Corporation
3110 Fairview Park Drive
Falls Church VA, 22042
Ph: (703)-645-5237
Fax: (703)-645-5233
Cell:(703)-340-5807

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.